We confirm that we have complied with the government's guidelines on managing the risk of COVID-19.
We have completed a detailed COVID-19 risk assessment and taken the following measures to control the risk of the transmission on our site and keep our clients and staff safe:
- Increased frequency of handwashing and surface cleansing in all staff areas
- Surface cleansing of all client touch-points, inside and out, after each appointment
- Limiting the number of appointments each day, to minimise crossover of clients on site
- Created a designated outdoor handover area with cross-tie posts, so horses can be transferred to us while maintaining social distancing (we will use our own lead rein to collect your horse from and return it to the handover area, so we do not need to handle your lead rein)
- Client hand-sanitising facilities on entry to the treatment room
- Clearly marked customer viewing area at a safe social distance from where we work– all clients are asked to stay within this area
- We are not taking payments on site for the time being – you can pay by BACS or by card over the phone before your appointment
We are happy to share our risk assessment with clients on request.